Some of the content on SteveLauriMusic.com is free to our visitors and does not require the collection of any personally identifiable information. This site only collects personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. www.SteveLauriMusic.com is the official Steve Lauri website. By accessing this website our visitors can experience much of our content free of charge.
At SteveLauriMusic.com we are committed to protecting your online privacy and the safety of all our website visitors. WE do not require our visitors to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity. The following policy describes how SteveLauriMusic.com collects, protects, and uses information it receives from visitors to the website. WE recognize the importance of adhering to the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in the operation of this website and are committed to providing quality online activities and information to all visitors.
Remember, never give out your full name, home address, email address, telephone number, or any other personally identifiable information that would allow any other online user to contact you either online or offline.
Reminder for Parents
SteveLauriMusic.com encourages children to consult with their parents before submitting any information to any website, including SteveLauriMusic.com. However, WE believe parents should be involved in the online activities of their children and suggest that parents do their best to provide their children with a safe and friendly online environment.
INFORMATION COLLECTION POLICIES
Personally Identifiable Information
Some of the products and services on our site are offered without collecting any personally identifiable information from you. You may surf most of this site and its content anonymously without giving out any personally identifiable information. Moody Blues Today only collects personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. WE don’t require any personally identifiable information to obtain access to the area of the site that is free to the public, and only collect personally identifiable information such as first and last name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, gender and date of birth when visitors make enter it to receive promotional information from US.
Personally identifiable information is collected from our customers is used to fulfill requested transactions (such as purchasing or shipping merchandise) and to provide special offers and services through newsletters, mailings, emails and telephone calls by US. Personally identifiable information is only collected from children under 13 years of age with verifiable parental or guardian consent for the purposes defined below. If you purchase SteveLauriMusic.com merchandise and services, WE may also collect a credit cardholder name, cardholder address and card number, street and billing address of any purchaser.
The Collection of Limited Personally Identifiable Information
Information provided at the SteveLauriMusic.com website may be shared with Steve Lauri, representatives, and any existing or new record label he may join. WE are not responsible for how Third Parties handle the data once they receive it. When WE have co-branded or sponsored services, when WE host a site, or when WE join with other parties to provide specific services, WE may share (provide or receive) your personal information with them.
Reviewing Personally Identifiable Information
If you would like to review the personally identifiable information that we have collected about you or your child online, please send an email to email@example.com. After verifying your identity WE will send you an email with all the personally identifiable information that SteveLauriMusic.com has collected.
Choice / Opt-out
Online visitors, including children under the age of 13 and/or their parents, who no longer wish to receive our promotional materials or would like to unsubscribe may opt-out of receiving these communications by sending us an email entitled “unsubscribe” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Notice for Consent
If there are material changes in the collection, use or disclosure practices to which a parent has already agreed, WE will send a new notice and request the consent of the parents.
SteveLauriMusic.com has taken steps to make all information received from our online visitors as secure as possible against unauthorized access and use. All information related to this website is protected through proper security measures, which are periodically reviewed.
Privacy Statement for Children Under the Age of 13.
The activities of this site are carried out in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. Under this Act, we may not ask a child to provide more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the free SteveLauriMusic.com website.
When we receive a request to purchase merchandise from a child under the age of 13, which would require our collection of personally identifiable information, an email requesting the consent of the parent along with instructions on purchasing the merchandise online or via telephone or mail is sent to the parent. The parent must fill out the personally identifiable information needed including the parent’s credit card number to consent to the child’s purchase.
Message Board Policy
Participants can create an account for free to participate on the SteveLauriMusic.com blog posts. It’s recommended that visitors never give out their full name, home address, email address, telephone number, or any other personally identifiable information that would allow any other online user to contact you either online or offline.
The information, ideas or opinions posted through this website do not necessarily reflect the views of US. WE shall not assume responsibility or liability for any postings or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from their use or appearance on this website. WE will sweep the blog posts periodically at our discretion.
• WE do not allow postings that contain profanity or obscenities;
• Please be respectful of others. You can debate and disagree all you want but don’t insult fellow posters.
• WE do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate our standards. The AF1 team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
• WE do not allow posts that contain private or personal information that identifies a user or another person;
• WE will not tolerate slanderous, defamatory, threatening, rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassing comments; and other information that SteveLauriMusic.com believes is inappropriate.
• Absolutely no threads promoting or condoning illegal drug use or illegal activities.
• Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
• Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
• This blogging feature may only be used for noncommercial purposes. Users may not post any information intended to promote or generate revenue for themselves or other third-party businesses.
• Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
• WE reserve the right to edit, delete or refuse to post any messages that violate its policies and does not endorse the accuracy or reliability of the content posted by its users.
• WE reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
• WE reserve the right to ban anyone, without notice, who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our forum are a privilege and not a right.
Please do not post links to 3rd party sites or unlicensed, unauthorized or bootleg materials.
WE reserve the right to edit, delete or refuse to post any messages that violate its policies and does not endorse the accuracy or reliability of the content posted by its users.
By submitting a posting on SteveLauriMusic.com, you agree to hold us harmless from and against any breach of your representations, warranties or undertakings.
Children under the age of 13 must receive verifiable parental consent.
Again, SteveLauriMusic.com encourages participants not to post personally identifiable information on the blog postings and retains rights to remove any personally identifiable information that may be posted.
Basic Guidelines to follow:
Golden Rule – Respect Yourself & Others
– No X-Rated pictures, jokes, videos, links, etc. No racist remarks. There will be no tolerance on this.
– Swearing (including defeating the automatic censor) will not be tolerated.
Locked or Deleted posts
– If one of your posts is locked or deleted, please do not start another thread dedicated to why it was edited. If you have a problem with your post being locked or deleted, please send a private message to an Admin/Moderator describing the problem.
No Defamatory or Political Signatures
– Leave the polarizing divisive political statements out of your signatures.
No Drug or Illegal Related Posts
– Absolutely no threads promoting or condoning illegal drug use or illegal activities.
– If a post is deleted and labeled as spam then we consider it spam so please do not post it again.
Leave if you don’t like the way the blog is run
– It’s impossible to make everyone happy. We will do our best to keep this blog a fun and positive place for Steve Lauri fans to gather. If you are unhappy with the rules posted above please don’t turn the website into a negative place – we only want to create good karma and a healthy environment for all.
This is a FAN site
– Remember fist and foremost this is the Official Steve Lauri website. If you are not a fan please find the appropriate forum elsewhere. The Internet is a big place, you shouldn’t have a problem finding one.
These rules and guidelines can change without notice as we see fit.